- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- Keynote and Motivational Speaker with a Powerful Message
- Author of 3 books: My Best Boss Ever, My Best Service Ever & Think Huge!
Rory Rowland is a “been there, done that speaker”. He became the new CEO for a financial institution; armed with the full responsibility to turn it around. The turn around of the failing… » Read Full Bio
- Journal Record named as 1 of "50 Women Making a Difference"
- Communications, Change, Presentation Skills and Entertaining Banquet Speaker
- Former News Anchor for CBS in OKC; Former Teacher for 10 Years
Kerry Robertson is passionate about helping people become better speakers and communicators. These are life-skills that she considers to be the foundation for success at work and in our personal lives as well…. » Read Full Bio
- #1 Rated Sales Keynote & Sales Workshop Training Speaker
- #1 Sales Book of the Year!
The Internet has RADICALLY CHANGED the way that people buy and sell. Buyers have more information than ever, and they don’t have time to waste in data gathering meetings. Yet while buying… » Read Full Bio
- Winner of NBC's Season 5 "The Last Comic Standing"
- Known as The "Hemi Guy" from Dodge Truck's popular ad campaign
Hi I’m Jon Reep. Comedian, Actor, & Metro Jethro. I was born and raised in Hickory, NC. Which was the furniture capitol of the world for a while. It’s also home to… » Read Full Bio