- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- Winner of "The Biggest Loser" Season 8
- Biggest Loser Ever: Dropped from 430 to 190 Pounds
- Inspirational Speaker
Danny Cahill was a contestant on Season 8 of NBC’s The Biggest Loser – “Second Chances.” Over the course of just under seven months he lost an incredible 239 pounds, or 56%… » Read Full Bio
- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio
- Renowned Humorist and Motivational Speaker
- Author and Certified Speaking Professional
Jane Jenkins Herlong’s life is a story of one simple phrase; “Oh, yes I can.” Jane is living proof that you may start out with a “bless her heart” life but you… » Read Full Bio
- Over 25 yrs motivational experience
- Empowers youth to reach the under privileged
One word that encapsulates Gary Zelesky: PASSION. Gary’s exciting, enthusiastic energy and explosive humor are definitely memorable, but it is his PASSION for life and the audience and his ability to connect… » Read Full Bio
- Former EVP of Operations for the WALT DISNEY WORLD
- Author of "Creating Magic...10 Common Sense Strategies From a Life at Disney"
Lee Cockerell retired as the Executive Vice President of Operations for the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, a position he held for ten years. His responsibilities encompassed a… » Read Full Bio
- Spent 5 1/2 years as a P.O.W. in the infamous "Hanoi Hilton"
- Veteran, Vietnam P.O.W. & Motivational Speaker
Dave Carey is a sought after motivational speaker, trainer, and consultant who is uniquely qualified to inspire audiences, and to assist organizations with leadership development, team building, and organizational development efforts. He… » Read Full Bio
- Mt. Everest Climber and Summiteer
- Peak Performance Speaker and Cancer Survivor
Alan Hobson tells an inspiring story of two decades of preparation and failure, final success in reaching the summit of Mt. Everest and a diagnosis of acute leukemia, now in remission. Alan… » Read Full Bio