- Keynote Economist and TV Personality
- Award-Winning Game Show Host and Writer
Right here is everything you’d ever want to know about Ben, excluding his shoe size and length of his left arm. Now read until your eyes start getting all foggy and stuff…. » Read Full Bio
- Personal Financial Expert
- Top female motivational speaker in 2007
Suze Orman has been called “a force in the world of personal finance” and a “one-woman financial advice powerhouse” by USA Today. A two-time Emmy Award-winning television host, New York Times mega… » Read Full Bio
- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio
- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- Over 25 yrs motivational experience
- Empowers youth to reach the under privileged
One word that encapsulates Gary Zelesky: PASSION. Gary’s exciting, enthusiastic energy and explosive humor are definitely memorable, but it is his PASSION for life and the audience and his ability to connect… » Read Full Bio
- High-Energy Inspirational and Motivational Speaker
- Author of the book "8 to Great" featured on the Dr. Phil Show
International trainer and author MK Mueller began her professional life as a high school teacher when she hit rock bottom and found herself in a domestic violence shelter. From the depths of… » Read Full Bio
- The Communicator
- Expert on the topics of Talent Development, Sales Training & Communication
After graduating from Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts in English, Ken began writing presentations and pitch meetings in the Financial Services Sector for companies such as Lehman Bros., Bank of… » Read Full Bio
- Spent 5 1/2 years as a P.O.W. in the infamous "Hanoi Hilton"
- Veteran, Vietnam P.O.W. & Motivational Speaker
Dave Carey is a sought after motivational speaker, trainer, and consultant who is uniquely qualified to inspire audiences, and to assist organizations with leadership development, team building, and organizational development efforts. He… » Read Full Bio