- Worked for series BBC, Life of Mammals
- Series Producer for the sequel series to Planet Earth
Vanessa graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Human Sciences. She joined the BBC Natural History Unit in 1991 as a researcher on the Human Animal series, here she got a… » Read Full Bio
- Dynamic Conference Speaker; Known as "The Solutionist"
- Performance Coach, Fitness Expert, Published Author
Spend just five minutes with Ron Kardashian and you will dare to believe that your life could be different. You can’t help it; his great health and abundant life are contagious. As… » Read Full Bio
- Keynote Economist and TV Personality
- Award-Winning Game Show Host and Writer
Right here is everything you’d ever want to know about Ben, excluding his shoe size and length of his left arm. Now read until your eyes start getting all foggy and stuff…. » Read Full Bio
- Personal Financial Expert
- Top female motivational speaker in 2007
Suze Orman has been called “a force in the world of personal finance” and a “one-woman financial advice powerhouse” by USA Today. A two-time Emmy Award-winning television host, New York Times mega… » Read Full Bio
- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio