- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- Winner of "The Biggest Loser" Season 8
- Biggest Loser Ever: Dropped from 430 to 190 Pounds
- Inspirational Speaker
Danny Cahill was a contestant on Season 8 of NBC’s The Biggest Loser – “Second Chances.” Over the course of just under seven months he lost an incredible 239 pounds, or 56%… » Read Full Bio
Bill was one of 18 contestants and fourth season winner of the NBC hit reality weight loss show “The Biggest Loser”, which through a process of reeducating its’ contestants about diet and… » Read Full Bio
- Winner of "The Biggest Loser" TV Show Season 6
- Celebrity Speaker
Michelle Aguilar is a Texas celebrity speaker that inspires audiences to get out of their comfort zone, face life’s challenges, and accomplish their goals. She has a powerful story of overcoming obstacles,… » Read Full Bio
- Performance Speed Painter
- As Seen on TV and LIVE Around the World
- World's Foremost Mind Reader & Motivator
Using his fingertips, palms and multiple brushes, Robert paints portraits of famous people on a five foot by six foot canvas in just a matter of minutes. His creations are choreographed to… » Read Full Bio
- Biggest Loser Season 8 Finalist
- Known as "America's Choice"
Amanda Arlauskas was the third finalist for season eight of The Biggest Loser. Having been voted by America during the previous season to participate, she quickly became known as “America’s Choice.” After… » Read Full Bio
- Biggest Loser Season 12 Winner
- Appeared on numerous NBC affiliates across America
John Rhode was born and raised in Kennewick Washington. John was one of the strongest athletes to attend Kennewick High School. Life had become very difficult for John after becoming overweight by… » Read Full Bio
- First female winner of NBC's hit show "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Believe It. Be It."
The first-ever female winner of NBC’s hit series The Biggest Loser, Ali Vincent is a dynamic and inspirational speaker, television host, philanthropist and author. Her message of “Believe It, Be It” continues… » Read Full Bio
- 10 Time NBA All Star
- Contestant on Dancing With the Stars
One of the gamen’s all-time great guards, Clyde “The Glide” Drexler was known for his high-flying yet seemingly effortless swoops to the basket. Drexler twice led the Blazers to the NBA Finals…. » Read Full Bio