- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio
Don Mann’s impressive military biography includes being a decorated combat veteran; Corpsman; SEAL Special Operations Technician; jungle survival, desert survival, and arctic survival instructor; small arms weapons instructor, foreign weapons instructor, armed… » Read Full Bio
- Olympic Gold Medalist & US Olympics Hall of Famer
- Motivational Speaker & Fitness Expert
Mitch Gaylord first thrilled the world in 1984 when he led the United States Olympic gymnastics team to its Gold Medal victory. In addition to being the first American Gymnast in history… » Read Full Bio
- Accelerate Your Impact as a Business Leader
- Author on leadership, innovation, and branding
Dan Coughlin works with executives and managers to improve their impact as business leaders. His focus is on helping these individuals improve their organizations in the areas of execution, innovation, and branding… » Read Full Bio
- Mt. Everest Climber and Summiteer
- Peak Performance Speaker and Cancer Survivor
Alan Hobson tells an inspiring story of two decades of preparation and failure, final success in reaching the summit of Mt. Everest and a diagnosis of acute leukemia, now in remission. Alan… » Read Full Bio
- Award Winning Keynote Speaker
- Author of the Business Best-Seller "Leopardology"
Taking the professional speakers circuit by storm, Kivi Bernhard has been requested to keynote audiences from the Bahamas to Bangkok. Described by a leading international speaker bureau as “one of the most… » Read Full Bio