- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio
- Olympic Gold Medalist & US Olympics Hall of Famer
- Motivational Speaker & Fitness Expert
Mitch Gaylord first thrilled the world in 1984 when he led the United States Olympic gymnastics team to its Gold Medal victory. In addition to being the first American Gymnast in history… » Read Full Bio
- Accelerate Your Impact as a Business Leader
- Author on leadership, innovation, and branding
Dan Coughlin works with executives and managers to improve their impact as business leaders. His focus is on helping these individuals improve their organizations in the areas of execution, innovation, and branding… » Read Full Bio
- Mt. Everest Climber and Summiteer
- Peak Performance Speaker and Cancer Survivor
Alan Hobson tells an inspiring story of two decades of preparation and failure, final success in reaching the summit of Mt. Everest and a diagnosis of acute leukemia, now in remission. Alan… » Read Full Bio
- Longtime Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated
- Award-winning keynote speaker & business leadership coach
- Seven-time New York Times Best-selling author
As an award-winning keynote speaker, business leadership coach, a seven-time New York Times Best-selling author and longtime Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated, Don Yaeger has fashioned a career as one of America’s most provocative thought… » Read Full Bio
- Customer Experience and Engagement Expert
- Author of "Coloring Outside The Lines"
- and "ANTICIPATE: Knowing What Customers Need Before They Do"
Certified Speaking Professional, Jeff Tobe’s credentials are impressive. Insider Magazine dubbed him “The Guru of Creativity” and readers of Convention & Meetings Magazine chose him as one of the top 15 speakers… » Read Full Bio
- Adventurer, Greatest Survival Story of Our Time
- Author of "Lost In The Jungle"
A philosopher of life, Yossi Ghinsberg is a man of passion, fixed resolve and a connector of people. He believes that nothing promotes growth more than an unexpected experience and unconventional thinking…. » Read Full Bio
- Empowering the new generation of Hispanic leaders
- Retired Lieutenant Colonel US Army
Consuelo Castillo Kickbusch is a renowned charismatic, passionate and influential speaker who carries her powerful message of what it takes to be an effective leader in today’s global marketplace to hundreds of… » Read Full Bio
- Entrepreneur, business expert, and international author
- Featured on CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
Entrepreneur, business expert, and international author Sam Silverstein’s battle cry of “No More Excuses” has been heard by companies and business professionals the world over. Accountability is today’s competitive advantage to reclaim market share and… » Read Full Bio