- President Ford's Daughter, Professional Photographer, Author
- Breast Cancer Advocate and Awareness Speaker, Substance Abuse Speaker
Daughter of former President Gerald R. Ford and Mrs. Betty Ford, Susan spent most of her adolescent years in the public eye. While still living in the White House, her mother was… » Read Full Bio
- Former Miss Arizona
- Featured in Al Roker Productions - Brain Attack: A Stroke Survivor's Guide
- Guest Appearances on Larry King Live & NBC Today Show
In 2002, Leean Hendrix was on top of the world. The 26-year old former Miss Arizona was confident, ready to take on any challenge. That all changed when a stroke robbed her… » Read Full Bio
- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- Breast Cancer Survivor, Author, Speaker
- Previous Editorial Producer at ABC 20/20 & Director of Original Programming at Lifetime TV
Geralyn Lucas was an Editorial Producer at ABC News 20/20 before becoming a director of original programming at Lifetime Television where she is also a proud member of Lifetime’s Stop Breast Cancer… » Read Full Bio
- Laughter IS the Best Medicine
- One-Hour of Mascara Running Laughs with a Side of Inspiration
Judy Carter – author, speaker, and Goddess of Comedy has appeared on more than 100 television shows. Oprah herself said, “Judy Carter can show you how to make your sense of humor… » Read Full Bio
- The Lisa Oz Show on Oprah Radio
- Featured Six times on the New York Times Best Sellers List
Throughout her life, Lisa Oz has centered much of her focus on the mix of health well-being and spirituality. It is perhaps because of this knowledge and practice that she is able… » Read Full Bio
- First female winner of NBC's hit show "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Believe It. Be It."
The first-ever female winner of NBC’s hit series The Biggest Loser, Ali Vincent is a dynamic and inspirational speaker, television host, philanthropist and author. Her message of “Believe It, Be It” continues… » Read Full Bio