- Personal Financial Expert
- Top female motivational speaker in 2007
Suze Orman has been called “a force in the world of personal finance” and a “one-woman financial advice powerhouse” by USA Today. A two-time Emmy Award-winning television host, New York Times mega… » Read Full Bio
- Author of Eat, Drink & Succeed, Television Commentator
- Former White House Director of Events (Clinton administration)
Laura Schwartz, the White House Director of Events for the Clinton Administration, created and executed more than 1,000 White House events including State arrival ceremonies and dinners, America’s Millennium Celebration, NATO’s 50th… » Read Full Bio
- Business, Communication, Leadership, & Organizational Culture Speaker
- Corporate Trainer & Communication Expert
Anne Grady is an entrepreneur, author and expert in personal and organizational transformation. With a master’s degree in organizational communication and over fifteen years of experience, Anne has helped lead organizations toward… » Read Full Bio
- Renowned Humorist and Motivational Speaker
- Author and Certified Speaking Professional
Jane Jenkins Herlong’s life is a story of one simple phrase; “Oh, yes I can.” Jane is living proof that you may start out with a “bless her heart” life but you… » Read Full Bio
- Business Communication Expert and Funny Motivational Speaker
- Laugh out loud with Colette as you step into the Truth Booth!
If you are looking for a fun speaker to bring awareness that inspires accountability and action, Colette Carlson is the real deal. As a crowd-pleasing speaker with proven results, Colette’s clients include… » Read Full Bio
- Inspires people to get out of their comfort zone and get a front-row seat in life!
- Author of Whose Comfort Zone Are You In?
- Why Settle for the Balcony? How to get a Front-Row Seat in Life!; & Front-Row Service
Marilyn Sherman has spent years motivating and inspiring audiences to get out of their comfort zone and get a front-row seat in life. After starting her career in corporate America, she is… » Read Full Bio
- Named one of "26 Hot Speakers" by Successful Meeting Magazine
- Speaker on Business Trends, Multicultural Marketing, Gen Diversity & Social Media
Kelly McDonald is a recognized expert on multicultural marketing and business trends. She was named #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings magazine. Kelly’s speaking client roster includes:… » Read Full Bio
- Vanity Fair contributing editor and co-author of All the Devils are Here
- & National Bestseller The Smartest Guys in the Room
Bethany McLean is a columnist for Slate and a contributing editor at Vanity Fair. She joined Slate in October 2010 and Vanity Fair in July 2008 after spending thirteen years at Fortune,… » Read Full Bio
- Journal Record named as 1 of "50 Women Making a Difference"
- Communications, Change, Presentation Skills and Entertaining Banquet Speaker
- Former News Anchor for CBS in OKC; Former Teacher for 10 Years
Kerry Robertson is passionate about helping people become better speakers and communicators. These are life-skills that she considers to be the foundation for success at work and in our personal lives as well…. » Read Full Bio