Eric Boles is the President of The Game Changers Inc, specilaizing in helping Leaders, Teams, and Organizations perform and compete at higher levels and Manage and Lead the changes of today’s marketplace…. » Read Full Bio
- Author of "The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW"
- Authored: "The Ritz-Carlton Way" & "The Starbucks Experience"
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a… » Read Full Bio
- FOX Sports Correspondent
- 6-Time Gold Medalist
- ESPY Female Athlete of the Year Winner
Amy Van Dyken is one of the most decorated Olympic female swimmers of all time, winning a total of six Gold medals. Van Dyken didn’t expect to exceed in swimming even though… » Read Full Bio
- Award Winning Keynote Speaker
- Author of the Business Best-Seller "Leopardology"
Taking the professional speakers circuit by storm, Kivi Bernhard has been requested to keynote audiences from the Bahamas to Bangkok. Described by a leading international speaker bureau as “one of the most… » Read Full Bio
- Author of Eat, Drink & Succeed, Television Commentator
- Former White House Director of Events (Clinton administration)
Laura Schwartz, the White House Director of Events for the Clinton Administration, created and executed more than 1,000 White House events including State arrival ceremonies and dinners, America’s Millennium Celebration, NATO’s 50th… » Read Full Bio
- Olympic Gold Medalist & US Olympics Hall of Famer
- Motivational Speaker & Fitness Expert
Mitch Gaylord first thrilled the world in 1984 when he led the United States Olympic gymnastics team to its Gold Medal victory. In addition to being the first American Gymnast in history… » Read Full Bio
- Mt. Everest Climber and Summiteer
- Peak Performance Speaker and Cancer Survivor
Alan Hobson tells an inspiring story of two decades of preparation and failure, final success in reaching the summit of Mt. Everest and a diagnosis of acute leukemia, now in remission. Alan… » Read Full Bio