Faced with the challenge of total blindness, Jim Stovall has gone on to become: An International Humanitarian of the Year A National Olympic weightlifting champion An Emmy Award winner The President and Co-Founder of Narrative Television Network One of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans awarded by the U.S. Jaycees A National Entrepreneur of the Year...read the rest
Faced with the challenge of total blindness, Jim Stovall has gone on to become:
- An International Humanitarian of the Year
- A National Olympic weightlifting champion
- An Emmy Award winner
- The President and Co-Founder of Narrative Television Network
- One of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans awarded by the U.S. Jaycees
- A National Entrepreneur of the Year
- A recipient of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce National Blue Chip Enterprise Award
- A world-renowned author and speaker
- The author of the best selling book, The Ultimate Gift. Now a 20th Century Fox major motion picture
Jim Stovall has shared the stage as a keynote speaker with: General Colin Powell, Christopher Reeve, Tony Robbins, Dr. Denis Waitley, and Barbara Bush.
Jim Stovall will teach you and your organization how to:
- Change your life by changing your mind
- Turn your dreams into reality
- Be the best you can be
- Take action starting today
- Find and fulfill your destiny regardless of your circumstances
Author of: The Lamp, You Don’t Have To Be Blind To See, Success Secrets of Super Achievers, The Ultimate Gift, Wisdom of the Ages, The Ultimate Life, Today’s The Day, Ultimate Productivity, Keeper of the Flame, The Way I See the World.
Featured on: Good Morning America, CNN, Reader’s Digest, TV Guide, TIME Magazine, Wall Street Journalread less
Jim Stovall in Media
"A wonderful message by one of the most extraordinary men of our era..."
- Steve Forbes
"Thank you for the most inspiring speech I've ever heard in my life!!"
- Harvie DeBaron, Million Dollar Round Table
"Your ideas in The Ultimate Gift and The Ultimate Financial Plan are life changing. This generation could be our next Great Generation if they can learn the practical lessons found in your books. I will continue to teach my students many of these 'foundational truths.'"
- H.S. Teacher in Consumer Economics
All of us want to get more out of our personal and professional lives. Accomplishing this goal will require us to be more productive in every area. Productivity is simply the process of achieving more results in areas where we wish to excel. Productivity is not simply a matter of working faster or working harder. It is, instead, the process… ... read more
Success is a wonderful concept. It is self-defining and self-fulfilling. Once we get past our school years with standardized tests and regular percentage grades, we emerge into the adult world where, to a great extent, we get to determine what is important to us. In school, the labels “achiever” or “underachiever” are determined as compared to your fellow students; however,… ... read more