- Dynamic Conference Speaker; Known as "The Solutionist"
- Performance Coach, Fitness Expert, Published Author
Spend just five minutes with Ron Kardashian and you will dare to believe that your life could be different. You can’t help it; his great health and abundant life are contagious. As… » Read Full Bio
- Leading the World's Top Corporations to Flawless Execution
- A Leading Authority on Organizational Execution
Afterburner Incorporated was founded in 1996 by James D. Murphy, a U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, who realized the applicability and value to business of the tools he learned in the ‘zero tolerance… » Read Full Bio
- Contestant on NBC's hit television reality show, "The Biggest Loser"
- Author of "Working It Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, Hope & Health" (Spring 2011)
- Former High School Drama Teacher for 13 years
Biggest Loser contestant, Abby Rike, is a loyal, hard working, lover of life. She faced an unfathomable tragedy in October 2006. In light of losing her beloved husband, 5 ½ year old… » Read Full Bio
- America's No. 1 Workplace Safety Speaker
- Educate. Motivate. Inspire Audiences through his "Triumph Over Tragedy"
Lee Shelby is a Power Lineman from Tennessee and at the age of 28, lost both arms resulting from an occupational injury after he came in contact with more than 12,000 volts… » Read Full Bio
- Winner of "The Biggest Loser" Season 8
- Biggest Loser Ever: Dropped from 430 to 190 Pounds
- Inspirational Speaker
Danny Cahill was a contestant on Season 8 of NBC’s The Biggest Loser – “Second Chances.” Over the course of just under seven months he lost an incredible 239 pounds, or 56%… » Read Full Bio
- President Ford's Daughter, Professional Photographer, Author
- Breast Cancer Advocate and Awareness Speaker, Substance Abuse Speaker
Daughter of former President Gerald R. Ford and Mrs. Betty Ford, Susan spent most of her adolescent years in the public eye. While still living in the White House, her mother was… » Read Full Bio
- TV & Radio Educator on Aging and Longevity
- New York Times Age Beat Fellow
- Host/Writer of the television special "Family Confidential"
Adriane Berg is an Emmy-winning broadcaster, world-wide presenter and consultant to leading companies seeking the boomer and mature markets. She speaks directly to that demographic as the host of Generation Bold: The… » Read Full Bio